Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally washed, waxed, and detailed the 240 yesterday and decided to take a few shots. Most of them came out crappy but there were a few that weren't too bad with the point-n-shoot digi. Let me know what you think!

Mods in sig

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Nice copy and paste from TR... But that's a dope 240sx. Weather permitting, come out to Gandy tonight, haha.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That's a really good looking S14! You should leave the body alone and put some nice volks on that puppy, that would be smokin!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dream would be some CCW 505A's but I don't think rims will be coming anytime soon. I've got a few things to do to it first. Brakes are #1 - going with some 300zx TT 4pot's with 11" rotors...standard upgrade for the 240 guys. After that I'm going to start thinking about either a wideband or some cams(probably the cams cuz I already need more power).

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Nice!!! Is that silver moss? Where did you get that front lip from? I've been trying to find that lip for my Kouki S14 and can't find it. Let me know.

Jerry

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes sir it is silver moss....and it's in dire need of a fresh coat of it. I tried to hide it in the pictures but you can definately tell with the front lip. I'm not sure where the lip came from, the owner before me is the one who put that on. I'm actually trying to figure out what to do paint wise...I'm thinking about painting the lip a flat black, but still not sure. Anyone....? Opinions needed! I tried to photoshop it but I SUCK at PS...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, definately beaten by the previous owner. It was a rattle-can paint job anyway so maybe that's why he didn't care. I'm probably going to get it painted flat black for the time being. I hate having a car that I can actually buy parts for and make somewhat fast. I say somewhat cuz I'd probably need about 800whp and no interior to keep up with some of you poopra guys! Thanks for all the kind words guys, it means a lot and is nice to know others appreciate it as much as I do.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks man, I like yours too! Who did your headlights like that? I was thinking about doing the same to mine but I'm not sure how it would look.

·
Registered
0 Posts
:bigthumb: nice car man! looks a bit like mine!

I need the SR tho!

I just picked up the kouki rear bumper and valences, and I've had the jdm grill in for a while.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts