·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is how she started out a 96' celica st

but i wrecked it a while back and decided to upgrade the front a little bit
little cutting

check some fitments

my 99% finished car as of today

but my rear will stay 100% celica as i don't wanna try and make a complete wanna be supra i just love the headlights
i still need to cut a buldge outta my hood and finish up the smoothing right around the headlights then mold the rear bumper (this weekend)
JDM tail lights and a carbon fiber hatch will finish of the exterior along with a dual exhaust

let me know what you think

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Okay, someone calm me down before I finish loading all my guns...

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I'm gonna help this kid before he gets flamed beyond recognition...

*sigh* Here we go:

a) This site is dedicated to Supras. While we like MANY other types of cars, we reeeeally prefer other high-performance vehicles. Ricey FWD economy cars with ricey body kits need not apply.

b) We absolutely HATE when people rice out their cars using MKIV body parts, especially headlights and taillights. Don't disgrace the MKIV Supra like that.

c) Neon is gay. This isn't 1990.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thats cool not like i havn't been flamed b4 its one of those you like or you don't like things
some peeps like it sum peeps hate it
IMO suck it up and kiss my ass cause i don't care i like it :)

but either way i can take the critisism...
i wanted to see how this group of people reacted to it apposed to the other forums i belong to.

*edit* oh and i wanna know how my car is "ricey" yes i got a headlight conversion acceptable note
but the kit by no means screams rice its completely clean....the rear i'm not big on but its the only one avail. for my car so its the base that i have to start but i'm cutting into that this weekend to make it a nice smooth flowing rear...
but its not as rediculous as sum of the supra kits that i have seen (i'm not bashing supra's i love them hopefully i'll have one in a few years when i'm outta college) and i don't have a 2' tall aluminum wing out back......

so i'm just wondering how your goin to classify the kit as ricey?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry dude you did a :nono:. You should have never posted those pics on here, you are definetely lookin' to get slammed. You want a Supra...GET a REAL SUPRA.

We would always crack on this Mitsubishi Eclipse that had put on the rear of a MKIV and his homemade convertible top. HHHEEEELLLLLOOOOO what's wrong with you people???:nuts:

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
96celica said:
some peeps like it sum peeps hate it
Ricers like it, Supra owners hate it.

suck it up and kiss my ass
You wanted opinions, we gave them to you. Telling us to kiss your ass will just get you banned.

i wanna know how my car is "ricey"
Just look at it again. There is your answer.

Headlights from a different car = Rice.
Cheap-ass body kit that serves no purpose = Rice.
Modifying a FWD economy car posing as a sports car = Rice.
Neon lights that were cool in 1990 = Rice.

You are in college, right? Do the math.

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
1) change the license plate from ICY BLK to PRIMR BLK untill u get ur shit painted.
2) Neons = no no
3)why dont you swap a JDM celica motor insted of a bodykit.
4)Shave the T off the rear
5) change the hood back to stock, and all the other body work back to stock. Then swap ^_^V

NT tho GG

·
Registered
907 Posts
Man I hate to say it, but that is definately rice. Doing a supra headlight conversion, putting a big nastry front end on it, you have neon! and some gross rear bumper thing thats not painted.

That being said, you did a fairly good job at putting those headlights in, they justr seem to big for the car, I liked it better before.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
:nono:

·
Registered
907 Posts
and a stock motor with nothing performance on it but a spray painted fuse box cover

·
Registered
46 Posts
why do you feel the need to make it dual exhaust? thats what honda owners do, and someone who owns a toy should never stoop to their level. its only a 4-banger, not a six or eight gang-banger like our supras. i like toyotas, and i like celicas, but I FUCKINH HATE FWD CARS! it wouldnt be so bad if it was AWD. but im sorry to say, but you're car is played out............ I'M GOING TO GET MY GUN!

·
Registered
346 Posts
:wtf: :freak: :barf:

96celica said:
i'm just wondering how your goin to classify the kit as ricey?
Are you joking? :1poke:
1) Headlights that don't belong
2) unpainted Body kit
3) wannabe veilside kit. Alot of Supra owners think that kit is ricey on a Supra...let alone one on a celica pretending to be a Supra.
4)Z3 fenders...comon dude that screams rice-a-roni
5)Your hood doesnt even close properly anymore.
6)Neon lights. :ghey:

I OFFICIALLY DEEM THIS RICE!

I guess....ummmm....Good job on your hard work :ugh2:

-Oliver :cool:

Edit: The white Celica in 7th picture is what you should have aimed for. It's simple and clean, should have put the cash into the engine...oh well....

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
I put a veilside on my REAL supra and I get shit for it.

Jeez,... good luck buddy... flame suit isn't going to save you now...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Go Abort Yourself Now

·
Registered
251 Posts
:wtflol: when i saw the pics :nono: man, i dont what else to say.... sorry man, have to agree with everyone on this thread.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
It's not even clean your fiberlgass an paint is all fubard. Can someone find this thing and set it on fire?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.