Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday night went out cruising on I-4 in Orlando with a friend of mine he was on his 03 cobra and I was on my 95, as we where cruising on I-4 we saw this 98 cobra that was on the front cover of 5.0 magazine, 600 plus hp, so we pulled up and decided to race from a 50mph roll thru 3rd and 4th, it was a pretty close race being he's car weights 3600 and mine weights 3880 but thru the top of 4th gear I won by a car and that's my weekend kill.

Here's the video,

http://64.159.80.208/wolverine/FordsonI4.wmv

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh dear GODi hope i dont ever run into any of those mustangs.

Those are some Fing fast MUSTANGS

Y

·
0 Posts
Wolverine..
Nice Kill!
One car?? being nice for you friends sake?? It looked as they he was sitting still and you suddenly realized that you had to take the worlds worst piss, and immediately ran home to do so... lol... the car is sickening man... Better not let George "Dubya" W. Find out you guys got together, or he'll accuse Jeb of harboring WMD..

Nice Vid

·
Registered
356 Posts
wheewwww.... Thank God JDMAWD didn't screw this thread yet.

Mustang Wolverine
Your car is a monster and it scares me because it looks like stock no body enhancement at all. I bet you surprise a lot of MKIV on the highways.:eek:

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Oldschool said:

Mustang Wolverine
Your car is a monster and it scares me because it looks like stock no body enhancement at all. I bet you surprise a lot of MKIV on the highways.:eek:
i doubt it, the blower sounds like Coach Bob's whistle at football practice or some crazy shit. LOL.

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Oldschool said:

Mustang Wolverine
I bet he surprises alot of CARS period, not just the MKIV. Nice kill Mustang. Strong running car u got there....

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
damn mustang, one hella fast and nice lookin stang you got there. pretty good video editing as well. :)

C

·
0 Posts
Dude, JMDAWD has hijacked this thread yet,.............something's amiss..........I'd have expected this place to smell like ass by now.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts