Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these in about 45 min. ago.. no tires yet but this should give you an idea of the rear one.

http://community.webshots.com/album/101634726dkYonG

probably have to cut and paste.

·
10 Second Club
204 Posts
Looks good bro...

When you get the chance, test fit the wheel and make sure it doesn't hit the coilovers.

You mentioned a -2 offset awhile back, might be cutting it a little too close.

·
says
390 Posts
Looks good bro.

Aren't you running TRD widebody in the rear?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im going to.. its not installed yet. waiting on everything to get here.

now all i need is a single, fuel, built trans :)

·
10 Second Club
204 Posts
KERR said:
yea i will, but i dont have coil overs ;)
Was actually referring to the stock coilover setup...

The ones that came with your car, or should have, from the factory ;)

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Gunmetal or Black?

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
KERR said:
yea im going to.. its not installed yet. waiting on everything to get here.

now all i need is a single, fuel, built trans :)
Nice wheels:) Looks like you got the aesthetics covered.. time for the drivetrain:)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the car is white with black on the side from the car i hit ;) it will be duponts super jet black with the good clear. (cant remember the name) doing the trd body kit with out the hood... Also thinking about filling in the front finders... not to wild about the hole the in the side.

As for the drive train, have not started on that yet. But from the looks of it im thinking that T88H, ( unless kean has a better idea, i want 650+ on pump gas is possiable) turbo 400, 4K stall trans brake, looking at the aem ( still open for sugestions) and im still shopping for fuel system.

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
Gunmetal or Black?
Those are black. Volk's black is more like everyone else's charcoal grey. Its a very dark grey, but not a black. Doesn't hide the wheels like black would.

edit: Those wheels look killer. :)

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
Soooooooooooooooooo, when will this car be ready to show the body work with wheels? :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it will be a while. the side skirts are MIA, along with a front bumper. and i have no tires...

The wheels are more of an anthercite color... i was a little disapointed but they will work... if i new what the hell i was doing i would take the wheels appart and chrome the lips then paint the spokes black... but i dont know jack shit about taking a wheel appart.

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Take them to be powdercoated a gloss black or something and they'll take them apart for you. Then just take the lips the be chromed and have them put them back together.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts