Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Wheels Are Badass Dusty, Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Dusty,
I just wanted to personally thank you for all the great service in the past with my orders. Your customer service is unmatched and you have always taken the time to help me order the right products. I know you probably talk to hundreds of people a day, but can you remember back as far as four or five months ago when you sold me a set of black Volk GT - C's for my supra?? Well I finally got around to installing them today and I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for all your advice. I have a white Supra and from what you said you didn't have any pictures of these rims on a white Supra. I promised to email you some and I will in the next few days hopefully. I can't believe what a difference they make! It is like my car went from a decent looking stock supra to a badass mofo! Thanks again for helping me improve the quality of my ride. I will be calling you next week for some upgraded rotors, pads, and strut bars.
Juston

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Juston,

Thank you very much for your kind words towards both MVP and myself, I really appreciate it!!

It is truly amazing how much difference a set of wheels can make on a Supra, day and night huh? I look forward to getting some pics of your Supra so I can proudly add it to our site. :D

Again thanks so much, take care,

Dusty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts