Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
11,219 Posts
What do you mean when you get it back? I always had a thing for the Miatas. I think it's a cute lil chick car, lol. I love the newer ones with the non-popup headlights. I think they look like lil Ferraris.

·
11,219 Posts
Haha lol. I'm sure those things can whip it out, seeing how light they are. I seriously was thinking of buying one a while back. Those fuckers keep their value well. They basically don't lose any value over the years at all. Even like a 1990 will run around 10k (or so the last time I checked).

·
Registered
648 Posts
i think the paint is cool unique color, but the kit that's on there has got to go. just a little too overdone for my tastes. either way, that thing is gonna fly when you get done building it. best of luck :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I don't like miata's. They are too small for my tast, and just about every miata I see, a girl is driving it.... but for a Maita it is not that bad.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Car looks good, but I say lose the fugly front turn signals and the wing. Too ricey.

Nice motor though ;)

I'd also suggest a hardtop, but that's just me.

·
6,137 Posts
martel317 said:
yup....but i must of missed the members ride section....and was bored :D

p.s. im gettin the tII tranny put in.....wassup with helpin me with the rear end, axles, and drive shaft :D

drive that hunk of shit up here and ill help you do the whole thing. :D

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mr. Wob said:
drive that hunk of shit up here and ill help you do the whole thing. :D
\

:eek: if you 4real jus lemme know the parts i need to get and how long it's goin to take (estimate) n that POS is on the way to your house lol...i movin to nyc soon n e wayz

·
6,137 Posts
ur goignt o need a custom driveshaft, new hubs and a few other things before you come up here - check out miata.net for the parts list - but the work portion isnt that bad... you'll have the tranny done a head of time right?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts