Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here a few Pictures of my White Supra undergoing new paint. Well still white but no rust, no rock Ships. I'm waitting on the details, bumbers, mirrors and other stuff for this week. probably will be complete by the end of the week beginning of next one.

Enjoy: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=115

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To tell You the True, I Wanted Super White. The One The New Camry, Corolla, and TRD Tacoma have but seems the Paint came close but not enought. The Shop whent with the 040 Code wich is the One you will see in the Picture. If I needed to be redone. I will go even Whiter. Leason Learn. have the Paint Shop do a sample first before the work is done. Other than that the car is looking Awsome.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
The 040 is the stock color and is super white, dont see how painting it the same color will get it more white unless your old paint was that bad. I would look into a nice pearl coat to make it brighter.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I didn't Explain Myself well enough. The old Paint Job on my car was pretty mess up. The rear hatch had rust, so the whole car needed a new Paint Job. I actually wanted the Original Color with the brigness of new cars, I Believe the New Super White is Called Super White III (Camry SE). So I sended a few Pictures to the Paint Shop and the 040 code but the paint came out just about right but not as white as I expected. Never the less I **** the new Job Done and can't wait to see the final result wich will be done most likely by Friday. Look at the Pictures, you might find it as white as it could be, but I know it could have being just a little bit more white. Bottom line white it is and the final product should be in a picture here soon.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
ahh I see. Good luck on the paint and hope it turns out great.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I was stunn, dont have words to describe the good news. Car is in finishing touches and I was blown away with the super white. I guess I jump into conclusions before the finish product after buff and shine the white really settle in. Looking awsome. I'm extremly happy with the result and attention to details. Still under final touches but I stop by and took a few pictures

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way the shop is having trouble with the mvp front lip, the front is not align, when it does the sides go off. I ask them to try harder the front lip is kind of the new punch look, any advice is welcome

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To tell you the truth the bill was not that high for the level of details they did. A friend when to a different shop and it cost double. Im very hpy with the finish product.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im going with the unCut lip for now maybe later on i will cut it, but for now the front looks agresive

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.