Supra Forums banner

My Widebody Supra Build done

6K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  GabeS 
#1 ·
I finally got around to get some picture of my Supra Widebody build, so here are some pictures of it..

See less See more
#8 ·
That's a good looking car! Is the paint color the same teal that was used on the 92 Mk3?

If you'd rather not specify the color, I understand, I'm just curious.

#10 ·
looks amazing...congrats

is the roof carbon?

#12 ·
Well it turned out very pretty all the same, thanks for pointing out the color, it's a very unique one. :)

Also, I have to say, I like that you were brave enough to take a Mk4 to the beach. The way people are with cars, especially nice ones, you don't get to see a lot of adventurous pictures like this.

#15 ·
I see so many widebody Supra's done badly. The car is already quite a big thing and it just ends up looking like a spaceship. This kit is my fav of the wide set ups, but all too often the car sits too high and almost always the wheels end up being terrible. Your car....damn.....excellent wheel selection, fitment and stance. Looks very tidy and nicely done. Well done man.

Reactions: GabeS
#17 ·
Thanks for all the kind words it means alot, it is the first time me building so big a projekt to mount a wide body kit, unfortunately the kit from VAD had so bad a fitment that it didn't fit at all, so had to make my own moulds of the kit to make it fit as it should from the start, have also used a lot of time to make all the lines fit all over the car, all from the start i would build it like toyota would have done it, and i have gone world wide and the toyota corporation was very interessert in my build when they found out what build i was doing.. that made me somehow proud and new i was doing the right thing..

#18 ·
Wow for $5000+ I thought their kits would fit decent at least.
But you did an amazing job if you molded those!

If I could change anything on their design would be the way the rear quarter panel flares out so low behind the rear wheel. Wish it tucked inwards instead.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.