Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok change in plans i will most likely NOT be in Stuttgart the first week of July. im talking my father into letting me go on the nurburgring.

any input on if and wher i can rent a decent enough car to take on the track and or any other tips. otherwise im forced to drive his VW TDi stationwagon. and i would prefer somethig with more balls. hahah

thanx

Nick

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunatly the soonest i can leave is sunday. unless i can somhow leave really early from wien and make it there by late afternoon that would be nice. ill try and figure it out asap. otherwise its pretty firm ill be there sunday night through wednesday night

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok its a go!!

ill be in Frankfurt sunday night and at the Ring Monday thru Tuesday! ill be driving the track with my dads VW and also catch a ride with one of the Renn Taxi´s (BMW M5 or Viper).

thanx for the heads up guys and gonna try to catch some of u supra folk thre monday morning!

· Boost4fun
1,931 Posts
Have fun with those Renn Taxis. They will scare the hell outta you;)

It´s a pity that you are finally not around this area...:(
Maybe next time. Cause it´s always nice to meet up with some fellas.
Gerd

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mark 2JZ said:
Nick, hopefully you can get a ride w/ Sabine in her M5 'ring taxi. Or at least meet her.....shes an extremely good driver.

so i hear.

im running with the Dodge Viper race car around the track though. its a few hundred dollars more, so it must be better. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.