Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would a bone stock N/A with a 5 speed and say the usually 60K or so miles on it run with just a 100 shot of nos?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm. i want to get an n/a, but i want a way to make it run at least mid-high 13's. what else would i need besides a shot of NOS? maybe an exhuast and some more smaller mods like that? dont wanna go turbo...if i was going to do that id just buy a TT. dont need the insurance costs of it tho...thanx for replying

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what companies sell superchargers for an n/a? i didnt know there were any........hmmm.....s/ced and nos............

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
A place called Area 51 has or atleast had a supercharger kit for the 2JZ-GE engine im not sure of the website address or anything though i just remember it from a while back. Besides that turbocharging the NA is also a possibility to get you into the 13s.
Later

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
FutureSupra said:
hmmm. i want to get an n/a, but i want a way to make it run at least mid-high 13's. what else would i need besides a shot of NOS? maybe an exhuast and some more smaller mods like that? dont wanna go turbo...if i was going to do that id just buy a TT. dont need the insurance costs of it tho...thanx for replying
have u checked the insurance difference between a NA and TT? for me it was only 80 bucks more every 6 months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts