Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
cause n/as are boring. i have one and i wish it was turbo so when i get the money im gonna post here to find out what i should do and what problems i should expect. i never posted anything about n/a's in this section. no point. they run forever and never break down (for me at least)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
229 Posts
Because everyone that is NA has a desperate need for a turbo and would do anything for one. (maybe thats just me)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know N/A r hated on, but i just think this forum shoud only be used to advance the na platform, and if you want turbo info go to that forum. Not disrespecting its just my opinion.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,769 Posts
you are the only one that wants to advance the na platform.. do you really want to be in a forum by yourself?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but thats just it, a NA-t is not an NA anymore, just a suggestion, and it is always good to try and advance a platform. no worries if no one wants to change it thats fine.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
yeah, but how many mods can you possibliy do without going turbo....?
the 2JZ block was meant to be turbo'd =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
3000gtrip said:
but thats just it, a NA-t is not an NA anymore, just a suggestion, and it is always good to try and advance a platform. no worries if no one wants to change it thats fine.
There would be 1 post a week if they did that.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Na-t

kmn5 said:
yeah, but how many mods can you possibliy do without going turbo....?
the 2JZ block was meant to be turbo'd =)
Couldnt have said it better my self bro
 

·
Addicted to Boost
Joined
·
315 Posts
The tubro section was made for the stock turbo'd supra, this section is made for the NA supra platform. It just so happens that everyone with an NA supra wants to turbo it. Thats why there is so much talk about turbos in this NA forum.

Like stated before... the 2JZ was made to be turbo'd. If your talking about a supra NA or TT... turbo is going to be metioned at some point.

Turbos and supras go together like white on rice. :)
 

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
Joined
·
10,377 Posts
chidoks said:
you are the only one that wants to advance the na platform.. do you really want to be in a forum by yourself?

the truth hurts:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
I dunno but I think this section of the forums should go from Naturally Aspirated to Naturally Aspirated - Turbo ;)


Due to the fact that the majority are into turboing their NA.
 

·
feeding your habit
Joined
·
4,015 Posts
I'd like to see someone bump up the compression on a NA motor, change the cams and exh mani/system and see what an all motor NA could do if it were blueprinted and built.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
466 Posts
98mkiv said:
I'd like to see someone bump up the compression on a NA motor, change the cams and exh mani/system and see what an all motor NA could do if it were blueprinted and built.
Me to but its not likely to happen
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
My memory sucks bad so I forgot who,
but someone on here was building a all NA motor
think they got it up to like ~200 rwhp

then he took it all apart to got NA-T

this was years ago tough
 

·
Filmmaker
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
im gonna try to bum a na engine and tranny off a friend whos going tt, and build it, then find me a nice salvaged na hardtop without a motor or something and then start building lol. Ill only do this if I can get the engine and tranny cheap

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,561 Posts
Xdreamer got like 230 i think.

I got mine to 209rwhp, and now parted most of the things so i can go na-t, aem, T61, etc.


All motor power is sweet, and 22mpg is awesome too. But is a 2JZ, deserves a turbo ;)
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top