Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Post any of your na movies Ifg yo uhave them. We have to represent the na supra for all its worth :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my cars a 5spd...no i didnt power brake...i just tapped the brake to stop the car from goin forward i didnt hold it

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have greddy MX exhaust and K&N intake with full pipeing...i reved it up to close to 3 and just rocked the gas pedal...i almost made it into 2n gear but i sliped off the shifter when i was goin to shift u can see like a lil brake in the spiing and then it jus slowly stops bruning out cuz i sliped off the gear shift..lol

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
on some days when i run auto mode my car will skid out/ when it hits high rpms in 1st and sometimes 2nd in the rain i easily skid/smoke the tires at high rpm. its like what my turbo 300zx did. I am making my supra all top end hp all motor for abit. I will prob be spending atleast 4kish to do alot of engine work and some custom parts. Keep in mind I am doing mos of the work myself and have connections for great deals on this stuff. ~Xdreamer

S

·
0 Posts
The link is dead can you post it again or send the vid to me? Also you car looks great on cardomain!!!

B

·
0 Posts
hey, man, I'll trade you my shitty 80's Supra for your shitty 80's Supra. sound good?

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Brag: Nice Supra thats in really good shape for that year.

Brysta...come on you can do better then that

soarer: hehe your such a shit disturber :p

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Hey the link doesnt work ;(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts