Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my N/a has been bugging me for a new 7MGTE or a 1JZ but i havent done it yet. But anyways to the story its kinda funny my car has a bad 5 speed tranny in it and the clutch is almost gone and the compression is not that great. But even with all of that i get in my car get on some nice black top and begin my supras biggest burn out ever... Even though the car has been threw hell in back it still keeps kicken OOO yeah BTW it also has a BHG lol. And the burn out lasted about 20 feet or so.

P.S. Do 1986.5 supras come with LSD? cause mine left two wheel marks.

OOO yeah i know the N/a is going bye bye anyways so turbo guys dont hate. Ill have one soon.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
P.S. Do 1986.5 supras come with LSD? cause mine left two wheel marks.
Optional, you probably have it.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
lol awesome, i wonder how slow a n/a auto supra, with a bhg, low compression, and bad tranny would be lol.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:
lol awesome, i wonder how slow a n/a auto supra, with a bhg, low compression, and bad tranny would be lol.
there's not even enough torque to move the car anymore :stickpoke

-Joe :run:

·
Registered
358 Posts
limited slip differential, and I don't know if I believe this actually happened with a bhg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it hasnt been a confirmed BHG but dunno and its not a auto. Its a W58. ugh. And yeah :) it left two tire marks its sweet. i went back today and looked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts