Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a N/A supra, as you can probably tell im not buying the car with purely performance in mind, but neither are those that buy the turbo. Im just curious about possible 0-60 times stock in 5 speed and automatic. I had heard somewhere before that the 5speed pulled a 6 flat or something. Oh, and what are typical 1/4 mile times for the two. Thanks.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dallas..
if you can afford the TT get it.
the N/A and the TT are totally different cars.
I am telling you from experince. I had NA before the TT i have now. :rolleyes:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Dallas:
Im looking for a N/A supra, as you can probably tell im not buying the car with purely performance in mind, but neither are those that buy the turbo.

Huh???????? :confused: :eek: :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meaning handling and reliability, you might as well just buy a trans am or a vette if your into quick times and wanting to save $, supra turbo is just so much more.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes if your looking for any kind of performance go with either the turbo or a different car. I also had a n/a 5-speed and after a few months sold it and got a auto TT. Don't make the same mistake i did....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly. I am selling my car with plans to buy a TT. :rolleyes:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Red NA Supra:
Exactly. I am selling my car with plans to buy a TT. :rolleyes:
Well I have a na supra and I'm somewhat satisfied with it. Although a couple friends of mine who have na's are discussing getting turbo kits. Right now i'm just going all show.

95na hardtop 5speed
Full Abflug
Rollin on 19s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts