Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever converted the na intake manafold to a tt. I know that powerhouse makes one but.. i was thinking of using stock parts.:D

O

·
0 Posts
moua4c said:
anyone ever converted the na intake manafold to a tt. I know that powerhouse makes one but.. i was thinking of using stock parts.:D
performance factory makes sheetmetal intake manifolds for the na i got one. i will post a pic tomorrow.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Where are the pics! :D

Here is the PHR intake. I'm looking for a new intake (or will build one) that takes up less space and mounts lower. I also don't need the additional injectors anymore. If anyone is interested in the PHR one, give me a shout. I'll prob need ~$700 or so. Your stock throttle body will mount right to this intake, and it eliminates the EGR. The runners are pre-drilled for direct port nitrous, but I currently have them filled with threaded plugs.

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
lol if I even had it id cash it ;) i just started working on my dads campain and im not sure how he does pay checks :D so i guess you recommend the moved intake vs the over the top? for what reasons?

sell it to me Dave :D

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
There are 4 good things about it:

1) it makes changing spark plugs real easy

2) it gets the intake away from the heat coming off the turbo.

3) it has the additional injectors

4) it looks cool

:cool:

K

·
0 Posts
hey, Dave. Quick question. Where did you relocate your power steering resevior(sp)????? :D

Mike

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I used a Camry PS reservoir, and mounted it near the brake master cylinder. You can see it in the pic I posted... it's a squarish plastic tank with a black cap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts