Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get more information regarding a naturally aspirated to turbocharged conversion? Single or dual turbos, it doesn't matter. If anyone can explain the differences between the engine, and what a person might have to do to convert a NA Supra to a Turbo, or if you could post a link that would do that, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

-Jeremy

P.S.: If this topic has been talked about before, can someone post a link to that thread? My search turned up nothing, but...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to F-Max.com they have a good turbo kit for the non turbo supra. you can upgrade it to whatever you want. its a great company.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
email me @

[email protected]

there's a good chance I won't be seeing this particular thread again so email me there. thanks.

wing

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
Ill give u an 89 turbo that runs high 13's and a pack of cigarettes... deal?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whenever a lot of TT owners hear something about a NA-T conversion, they automatically say "OH, wow, that's gonna cost so much money. It's gonna be incredibly hard to do." This isn't really true.

You can spend about $8000 and be right around 500rwhp (without NOS). Only $3000 to $4000 more than it would cost to go single in a TT.

Check out these sites:

Toyomoto
Performance Factory Sound Performance Power House Racing

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you just do an engine swap with the front clip of a 2JZ and add an intercooler if it's not with the package. I don't know much about buying 2JZ'a whether domestic, or imported, and then do a BPU. Get back to me on this Idea, because a friend of mine here is thinking about doing this swap into a SC300.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i met this guy last night that said he swapped a 2JZGTE in a n/a supra. can this be easily done? i think he said he picked up the engine for around 3k w/out the tranny with 30k. he bought the car for 14k..does this all sound to good to be true?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts