Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
Your uncle is an electronics ace! Nearby, Electrodyne is the supplier of these goodies & a place, "New Again" also has an exchange for Toyota ecus. Is your car a daily driver? Are you using octane boost? Man, this ride is a beast!;)

F

·
0 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
Your uncle is an electronics ace! Nearby, Electrodyne is the supplier of these goodies & a place, "New Again" also has an exchange for Toyota ecus. Is your car a daily driver? Are you using octane boost? Man, this ride is a beast!;)
yup...he's an expert. got so much tuned variances from the ecu that i've blown two gaskets and a fuel pump already. my car when i first purchased it was a daily driver, but now i just drive it maybe 3-4 days a week. no octane boost. i've used it before and it didnt seem like much of a difference. supreme unleaded 93 is all that goes through my fuel system right now (besides the direct port)

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Very impressive Fusion! Can you post the dyno sheet? I'd be real interested in what your curve looks like. Let us know when you dyno with the direct port also. :D

F

·
0 Posts
DaveH said:
Very impressive Fusion! Can you post the dyno sheet? I'd be real interested in what your curve looks like. Let us know when you dyno with the direct port also. :D
Thanks DaveH. I'm re-dynoing my soop next week because i've added a little bit more goodies! I see that you're tha N/A big dawg round here! Nice to see an N/A run into the 10's. Congrats on that. I've decided to go N/A-T also with a T-63 setup within the next couple of months. I'll let you know how it goes once it gets crankin...

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
Hey fusion, before you go turbo, could you keep us posted on your unboosted performance? To the last minute? I like those #'s. Is there an "everyday"version of the ecu? Oops! gotta go boss is coming:eek:

F

·
0 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
Hey fusion, before you go turbo, could you keep us posted on your unboosted performance? To the last minute? I like those #'s. Is there an "everyday"version of the ecu? Oops! gotta go boss is coming:eek:
sure vreaux. ill let you guys know how my performance is going once i get each mod. yes i believe you can change the variable settings from low to high so you can have a "tuned" daily driver

H

·
0 Posts
Here's where all N/A's hang out!:D
Another one here in So.Cal. with 93' Silver one.
I bought it as temp until I get a TT. But, I love my car now. I'm gonna keep it even if I get a TT.
I have minimum mods, check out my temporary site, http://www.dkvfx.com/dkvfx_supra_danny93.htm
Looking forward getting HKS Super Drager. Unless you guys recommend something else. See ya!

Danny

·
Down Shift Magazine
58 Posts
Impressive

I have to admit I am pretty impressed with your results from modding the NA Supra. I've been working on a similiar project with my NA 300ZX. Currently, its up to Stage 5, and I have only been able to dyno 224 to the ground...and a 14.37 1/4 mile... Mods consists of

1.) Jim Wolf ECU
2.) ACT Clutch
3.) Lightened Flywheel
4.) Under Drve Pulley
5.) SAFC Controller
6.) 2.5" Borla Exhaust
7.) Removed Catalytic Converters
8.) KYB AGX's
9.) Eibach Sportlines (.8" drop)
10.) Aluminum 1 Piece Drive Shaft
11.) Jim Wolf Pop-Charger
12.) TT Sway Bars
13.) Stainless Braided Brake lines
14.) PVR MEtal pads
15.) Polyurethane Bushings
16.) 17x8 and 17x9 Konig Villains
17.) Kuhmo Supra Ecsta 712's (245/45/17 and 265/45/17)

Congratualtons, ont he project man.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
I has a 300 Twin turbo that ran 12's all day long easily. Anyways I have a 93.5 supra n/a that im making faster :)

J

·
0 Posts
toysupra1 said:

wassup urmil! hey, you should stay wingless...your supra looks badass with the veilside ground effects alone!:cool:

you got any other wingless pics from different angles?
Naw. The wing is what makes it stand out crazy from the pack. And how're you gonna be saved if God doesn't have a handle to grab?

Props to your kit. I like the color too.

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
:beerchug: Here,here & our wing is from the factory. Welcome to the forum Jack. By the way that guy fusionSuprA seems to have disappeared from the forum. Never did post a dyno sheet or time slip though.:(

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,273 Posts
something doesnt seem right

hey guys,
i read his list of mods, and 282 rwhp seems way too high for what is done. unless this ecu is a MIRACLE im gonna hafta highly doubt this until the slip comes out. and the blown headgaskets dont sound too fun either. id average under 10rwhp gain for each of those things he's done, excluding the ecu. and the best stock na ive heard of is around 160-180....thats almost a hundred horses of bolt on power...i just dont see that happening. 10 from the exhaust...5-10 from an intake...the gears, pullies and flywheel is probably another 25-30. that ecu would really hafta give him 30+hp to get him anywhere close to those hp numbers((cant forget the added weight of the body kit and such) to slow things down..). but if you can get me a dyno sheet and figure out how NOT to blow headgaskets...then ill spend the cash.
PS. anyone been to an auto show? i was at the philly one. the vipers gonna give the TT a hassle when it comes out...and the dodge charger concept just might too if it makes it to production....foreign cars need to get their hp into at least the 300's....

B

·
0 Posts
hey tampa 300z dont waste your congrats on fusion supra all he talked about was BS and never able to prove and anything...he actually went back and deleted a couple of he BS posts...A stock 3000gt or 300z will dyno about 168-173 a modded 300z should put down what you say 224....but theys no way in hell a na 222hp at the crank is going to dyno at 28? at the wheels with a few bolt ons...like this thread title say represent yourself and he should us he is full of BS, and not worth beliving...

P.S look foward to meeting you to check out your ride I own a modded 3000gt...

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
While we're on the subject of high output n/a's, I found the PHR reference to the record setting n/a & the 600hp n/a. Anybody out there who can refer me to a website, magazine archive with any info on this project or hot rebuilds by these guys? :drag: :coolk:

·
Boosted NA
246 Posts
NA 4 life!!! haha j/k

just sayin what up to all of the fellow NA drivers.

Fairly new to the boards but have made a few friends.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Am I the only NA MKIII owner in here???

I actually found Supra #2086 to roll off the assembly line, I've got a car that was made in the first 2 months of production. ITs down for the winter right now...but come spring, I'll be out at the SCCA races :D

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
No you're not & welcome to board. Jon Butler is an 86.5 n/a owner & I'm sure there are others. I'm a former mkII & mkIII myself. MkIII's comprise the greatest # of Supras out there. Have you checked out nesupras.org?

41 - 60 of 74 Posts