Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking into 2jzing an mk3 and was wondering if n e one had n e pics of their setup and give me n e feedback on how they like it as aposed to the 7m or even the lil sis 1jz . thanks

fox

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
supranick has the 2jz swap done. you could pm him for some pics. lots of people have the 1jz done so eventually they will post.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Quite a few people have done the 2jz swap as well. Most are just hidden and unknown about until u really dig around. Search for "2jzul8r" and u'll find a ton of stuff.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a global threat . and btw 83'mk2 im a huge fan of the 7ms as well as a huge fan of duane and manny's mk3s and what most of the people on 7mgte.com have done with it !and i'm completely aware of what the 7ms are capable of as well as what the 2jzs and the 1jzs are capable of i was simply asking for there input about what other people have done with theirs i.e. the 2jz swap and the 1jz god forbid i ask questions.

fox

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
heres one from the Bay Area :) which is for sale for those interesting, PM me... aight peace :chicken:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
watch out! as soon as u get a 2jz ur labeled an "Elitist" and a sell out! :rolleyes:

but if u go 1jz ur still accepted in the mk3 community! i guess if ur engine puts down more than 300hp stock its not a REAL mk3! :p

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
SupraNikolai said:
watch out! as soon as u get a 2jz ur labeled an "Elitist" and a sell out! :rolleyes:

but if u go 1jz ur still accepted in the mk3 community! i guess if ur engine puts down more than 300hp stock its not a REAL mk3! :p

Quiet... you damn Elitist... your not a mk3 owner now... trator :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
SupraNikolai said:

Negative attitudes like this belong on SupraMania... keep it off Supraforums.. aight peace :chicken:

:hug:

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
SupraNikolai said:

stock 2jz engines put down around 280-290hp...so youre still under 300 with a stock swap whore :p

err i mean you damn elitist! :bigthumb:

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
I have 2 that showed up 2 one of my dyno meets here in NY. They had the twins installed without beating the fire wall. Ask me how that was done why don't you!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Negative attitudes like this belong on SupraMania... keep it off Supraforums.. aight peace :chicken:

:hug:
SM>SF :)

S

·
0 Posts
QWIKSTRIKE said:
I have 2 that showed up 2 one of my dyno meets here in NY. They had the twins installed without beating the fire wall. Ask me how that was done why don't you!
How? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
SupraNikolai said:

Actually.... thing is that the 1JZ came in the MKIII chasis (overseas anyways) and alot of us 2JZers aren't given much regard from the MKIV community... at least that's been my experience. Anyways, here are a couple of links to mine (2JZ-GTE VVTi in an MKIII)....

Lots of stuff out there on this swap thesedays... we are lumped in with the 1JZs, so if you look there, you're bound to find alot of info. Look in the MKIIIs stickies areas....

http://www.geocities.com/g099521/Frankie.WMV

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man that is a beautiful car !!! before i left for boot camp and sold both of mine i was looking into the swap and at the time i saw quite a few on here before. but i love the swap! keep up the good work.

fox

1 - 17 of 17 Posts