Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My names Mike, I'm from Maumee, Ohio. And I currently have an 04 Neon SRT-4. I am soon planning to purchase a 94 Supra, and thought I should join before purchasing just to get comfy with some guys who own the cars. I have friends with Supras, and A friend who owns a shop that specializes in Supras. Not sure if any of you are familiar with Accelerated Performance, and their 1400HP Supra that runs 7's. Anyways, I love this car, and I really hope to get some other outside input before I purchase.

Thanks
Rader

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts
Welcome to the thread and once you get your soup welcome to the owners club, you like it now but just wait till it's actually yours, I picked mine up in Dallas, and drove it from there to Houston in the snow, so for 100+ miles I had to drive slow until I got on dry pavement, killed me, but was worth the wait

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Oh damn! That's almost as bad as breaking in a new car =/
I found a clean MK4 for about 16Stacks. Should I be worried? I know that they can go for a lottttt more.

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts
Thanks! Oh damn! That's almost as bad as breaking in a new car =/
I found a clean MK4 for about 16Stacks. Should I be worried? I know that they can go for a lottttt more.
pm sent

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes, i am familiar with Accelerated Performance. Thats where my freinds and i getting our cars tuned. 1400hp i thought it was 1600hp. Anyway i was at import face off at columbus man that was the first 7 sec pass i have ever seen(i ran 15s with a bad clutch on my 7m) lol. And i hope to see it at mir in november.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts