Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dry nos brand kit from my previous car and want to make it a wet kit for my bpu+++ mk4tt. what exactly do i need? and which jet#s too equal 75hp ?which is the best location for the fuel tap in? the rest i know already just those last ??s. and since i turn off my avc-r for track use,ithen uncap my wastegate too run max boost[1.36kgs] peak,will this hurt it more on the spray. anyone try it this way yet?i need to see 10s this weekend at e-towns n.j. event.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
Can't help you but good luck at E-town any way. I might make it if i get my block together fast enough.

steve

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nitrous Express offers a Wet Conversion kit. This kit includes nitrous lines, nozzle, fuel solenoid and jets. The dry nozzle is replaced with wet nozzle. The existing nitrous line is connected to the nitrous side of the nozzle. The fuel solenoid is powered with the nitrous solenoid and fed from the fuel line exiting the fuel filter. The fuel solenoid supplies the fuel source to the fuel side of the wet nozzle.

Got this from Nissan Performance Mag. Hope it helps

·
Unstable
370 Posts
I'm in the process of ordering the fittings for my bypass line and plan on tapping the fuel right from that. However, I am getting eager to try a 50shot and need to know where I can get a fuel source from without cutting any lines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts