What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 913-653-3500
What is your City? : Overland Park
What is your State? : KS
What is your Zipcode? : 66212

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Alright fellas I am needing some help. Made it through most of my build and am on the nickel and diming portion. Parts I am needing are as follows:

-TT Power Steering Reservoir & mounting bracket Purchased from Toyota Terrorist
-TT Resistor Pack Purchased from TonySupra
-Upper Radiator Hard Pipe Kit

I am sure there will be more to add to this list as the project continues. Thanks to everyone in advance for their help. FYI I am verified on paypal and prefer to do transactions through them.

Thank you,
Chad

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
I have a reservoir for the ps pump as well as 2 BNIB lines. I'll take $5 less than new on lines and $75 for res. LMK

·
In Need of BOOST
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a tt igniter if you need one 110 shipped
Already got my igniter I just need the resistor pack now. Thanks for the offer though.
-Chad

I have a reservoir for the ps pump as well as 2 BNIB lines. I'll take $5 less than new on lines and $75 for res. LMK
You have a PM!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping me out here!
-Chad

·
In Need of BOOST
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just purchased the TT Resistor Pack from TONYSUPRA & the PS Reservoir & mounting bracket from Toyota Terrorist. Now waiting to receive I will update the thread upon receipt. Thank you Tony and Michael it has been a pleasure doing business!
-Chad

·
In Need of BOOST
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
In Need of BOOST
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added Upper & Lower fan shroud and Upper Radiator Hard Pipe Kit. Thank you to everyone for looking and for helping.
-Chad

·
In Need of BOOST
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Added Upper & Lower fan shroud and Upper Radiator Hard Pipe Kit. Thank you to everyone for looking and for helping.
-Chad
Still in bad need of these 2 parts. I might have found the upper fan shroud though but would need the lower. Any help out there? Anyone looking to part with a upper radiator hard pipe kit?

Thanks,
Chad

·
In Need of BOOST
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a lower fan shroud. Your talking about the short straight/curved piece??
Yep I believe that is the ticket! Any way you could send me a quick pic? My e-mail addy is [email protected]. Also how much do you want for that shipped to 66212?
Thanks,
Chad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts