Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Im asking a clutch question again. Once again my clutch is slipping and at this point Im so pissed off I cant even think straight. Ive done everything. Cluth dics, throwout bearing, pp, fly wheel, etc.... Clutch still slipped. Adjusted freeplay/pedal height. Helped a little but still slips when it gets hot. Bleed system. Still slips :madfawk: At this point Im pissed. I took the car to Aamco today to get a 2nd opinion. They said that it feels like something is too thick. Im sure its not the clutch disc as (correct me if im wrong) the discs for turbo and non turbo are the same. Im pretty sure its not the PP as it looked identical to the one I took out. I know for a fact its not the flywheel cause we all know the turbo FW is a lot thicker than the non turbo. However I now think the culprit is the throwout bearing. It did look different then the stock one. And there was a little warning about the change in how it hooks up to the fork. Could this be it. Please somone for the love of god tell me cause its starting to piss me off severly. I did notice that after I installed everything the fork didnt have half the play that the old clutch had. I had to nock the piston on the slave cylinder quite a bit to get it back on. So someone give me some good answers please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts