Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Well i ve done an NA--TT engine swap but still running on the stock NA exhaust system. Is it a very restrictive system for the TT engine ?

thanks

adi

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
I've already started a discussion about this....do a quick search for exhausts. (always search before asking a Q, that way you wont have to invest in a flame suit) :run:

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
It's very restrictive if you are making much over 300 rwhp.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Yeah, you might want to go aftermarket or at least get the stock TT exhaust if funds are low.

Regards,
Kevin

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Buying at least a 3" catback is going to become a must as soon as you start modifying. The n/a exhaust is a lot more restrictive than even the TT exhaust.

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
DrDJDesi said:
I've already started a discussion about this....do a quick search for exhausts. (always search before asking a Q, that way you wont have to invest in a flame suit) :run:
I don't think you're thread had anything to do with the factory na exhaust system, but nonetheless he could have searched this topic.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Put a 4" exhaust and 3" downpipe on that bad boy and you won't believe the difference :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot for all your input, really appreciate it. (I did a search but couldnt find one that related specifically to the NA's stock exhaust)

Cheers.

adi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts