Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im about to start a roast and im in the chair. i decided im gonna hold off the turbo swap cuase im going to school in spring and i dont wanna spend a lot of money and then have something go wrong. that said im going for looks. im getting rims and a paint job and its gonna look sick! i will get boy band ass(right now i just have 4 girls i play with) and i dont give a sheeet about what you turbo guys think. its still a supra and it does have some balls. even if they look like tom greens. so yep thats my plans. bring on the hate:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Whatever floats your boat. A slow car that looks modified will get you more girls than a stock looking fast car. I have seen it over and over again. Don't know what goes through their heads...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Whatever blows your hat off. Expect to get fucked with hard core if you make your car to draw attention. Then get your a=butt handed to you. Id personally go with performance before looks, but its up to you.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Please delete this thread... Waynis, if you have something specific to say please do. What kind of rims, what color paint... but this seems like you are just trying to brew up trouble (a la Lamarossa).

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not gonna go hardcore. i like the clean look. its gonna look stock except for lowered and rims basically. not gonna have a high rice wing or body kit. you can delete this thread cuase it is pointless. i just wanted to see the turbo guys make asses out of themselves;)

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rims

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
hahah,

waynis, thats totally cool. I like those rims btw...

do whatever turns ur crank...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.