Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· boost life
3,377 Posts
i have the boost logic 2.5 mm HG running E85 boosting at 22psi pretty safe i believe.

anyone go higher then this? ill like to boost 25-26. possible?
i have boostlogic 2.5mm i have been tuned to 23psi on pump , did not go race gas tune but having FULL control of timing and fuel is crtiical in a na-t setup

i am aem tuned and have zero issues

· Banned
284 Posts
im on the aem ems also

im shooting for 26psi on E85 this weekend. goal is 700whp.
Def and easily doable. Just make sure you have at least 1kcc injectors since e85 requires 30% more fuel then 93OCT.

· Con CaC May
878 Posts
Where do you find 2.5mm HG?

· King of the NA-T's
4,176 Posts
The stock bottom end won't have any problem with that as long as the tune is good (no detonation). That GT40 is really going to like more boost! :)

· Banned
3,180 Posts
i run a stock tt head gasket with arp head studs. with c16, cams, bl kit, and a 71, i made 722 with bad breakup. i also conservativly make 650s on e85 every day.
I admire your setup man. Got pics? More specs on the car? This is EXACTLY what my setup will be like when Im ready to build one of my Supras.

OP- Dude thats easily achievable. You got the compression and fuel, turn the boost up. Whats your fuel setup looking like?

· Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I admire your setup man. Got pics? More specs on the car? This is EXACTLY what my setup will be like when Im ready to build one of my Supras.

OP- Dude thats easily achievable. You got the compression and fuel, turn the boost up. Whats your fuel setup looking like?
Dave H fuel rail
1000cc injetors
2 walbros

im shooting for 700+ in a few days. my hks ignition just came in!

· A Dog who can Computer
2,703 Posts
good luck on hitting the numbers Triet, you shouldn't have any problems. Is LJ tuning it? My car is going back for the corn.

· Con CaC May
878 Posts
Where can I find E85 in SO. Cal.?

· Con CaC May
878 Posts
Thanks. But damn, the closest E85 is like 20 miles away. LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.