Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... ill have lot of guys tellin me to search .. but bear wit me ... i read all the posts and stuff about intakes for NAs and how you should get Accord intake piping to fit or go make your own ... and with metal piping it attracts more heat... so you guys thermal it ...

But wat i wanna know is where can you guys get the thermal? like i dont know where to buy decent thermal wrap if I build a custom box.. and decent looking too...

and as for the piping ... i think there is a temp paint out there ... but I dont know the brand and where to get it from ... theres temp resistant paint that wont melt at high temps.. but i am looking for the ones that will deflect heat from going into the piping ... any help is appreciated.. thanks!

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,286 Posts
Check D.E.I's website...dont know what it is offhand. they make a cool jacket thing velcrow's over the pipe. and cool tape u can put on whatever box you want to make.

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
If your in the St.Charles area you can always try Bier Brothers they carry all sorts of DEI thermal stuff. There is also First Capitol 4x4 they carry some of the things you might need. If you need a hand making anything get in touch with me and I can help you out.

Later,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts