Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with the supra owners on here why think they are so fucking cool cause they drive there turbo supra that there fucking parents got them cause they are pussys and can’t take care of themselves or get a real job. I have a NA supra yes...I also own a home have two kids and other ADULT bills! you fucks that don’t do anything but upgrades cause you live in your moms house or with two stoners as roommates shut the fuck up...I owned a vette and because it was not a z06 I was not treated like I owned a ford focus on the forum. I have a supra, not an 89 crx or a jdm integra. There should be at least a limit of respect because na or not it’s still the same car as the fucking forum were all in.

· Registered
6,381 Posts
You mean you have not gotten used to the norcal ways yet?? You drive a friggin Supra...they are dime a dozen... why does anyone have to give you respect just because you own a Supra..NA or not???
I can tell you one thing....95 percent of the guys in here DO NOT LIVE AT HOME or HAD THEIR PARENTS buy them the Supras or are dope dealers like you think.
They all are well educated, have great jobs or run a business of their own. They earn their money that they put in their Supras...NA or Turbo. Before you diss anyone here, you need to meet them first..then judge.
Be kool man....its only a a comment about a car..its not like you were knighted by the queen or something... lol. Even NA guys here make fun of their NA Supras.. lol.

Where the heck is Sheepman when you need him ??? !!!! I want so see him put a few one liners in this thread lol.

· Registered
863 Posts
I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with the supra owners on here why think they are so fucking cool cause they drive there turbo supra that there fucking parents got them cause they are pussys and can’t take care of themselves or get a real job. I have a NA supra yes...I also own a home have two kids and other ADULT bills! you fucks that don’t do anything but upgrades cause you live in your moms house or with two stoners as roommates shut the fuck up...I owned a vette and because it was not a z06 I was not treated like I owned a ford focus on the forum. I have a supra, not an 89 crx or a jdm integra. There should be at least a limit of respect because na or not it’s still the same car as the fucking forum were all in.
Damn man somone must of really pissed you off really bad. I tought i was mad since i got hosed after speding 6 grand on turbo kit but, where is the heat coming from?? by the way welcome to the Sf and don't worry its Friday.

· This aggression will not stand, man.
5,304 Posts
HAHAHA look at this douchebag. Glad we don't have any crybabies like this in So. Cal!! Sorry Nor Cal guys...

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
You have a job, family, two kids, and bills? You should stay away from Norcal man it will rip your family apart and ruin your life.

This is the typical chronology of an NA, learn from the pro, I use to have an NA 5speed, :bigok: :

NA + Auto + painted calipers + replica TRD hood + ebay rotors = supra rice = supra slow = supra gay = no girls = Norcal Punishment = embarrassement = sell or crash your car = buy a new car

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't feel I deserve respect cause I own a mkiv, I believe there should be an understanding of ones own taste and custom choices. that's all! we all have our opinions but there is also a right way to say how You would have done something else to your car. Its not just the brake threat I just posted but I have had a few other hard comments from nor cal, being an adult I don't understand why the need to be so rude. and I know that I am not the first member on this forum who feels this way...Ive seen it!

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LoL !!!! I think you need to get used to Nor Cal SF style Hazing. We talk shit about eachother, other people, your mom, our mom, your mammas mamma, and your baby mama's mama !
I know what its like to joke and make fun of each other...i come from a family of 6, that was an everyday thing in our house. I just think that somethings are not right. I don't want to come off as a serious person, cause I am not. I just don't see the balance.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.