Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in MKIV section but I must've been speaking hebrew or something because they don't know what the hell I am trying to say.

Ok this is the thing, we are selling the TT... the TT is on eibachs and KYB's... and NA is fully stock suspension.. we are thinking about swapping both out to lower the NA and sell the TT at stock height or close to it. Will the TT sit fine in the front with the stock NA springs? Maybe a little lower than stock - there have been people that put the 2JZ-GTE in their NA's with NA setup so I don't see what the big deal is or am I just that dumb?

Either way our cars will end up that heavy with an NA-T setup right? The bigger question is... will the shocks bolt right up? On my TSRM there is no difference between TT and NA suspension design

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
should be fine. Do it and let us know if ride height is really all that different.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
ok the shocks will bolt directly in. I have used from a TT suspension. AGX KYB shocks and H&R springs. they swapped directly with my stock NA shocks which means that they are direct replacements. the shocks go right into the TT's they are Toyko's or something, they are EXACTLY the SAME.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand everything could bolt right up but now the real question is how the TT will sit.. its just a little bit of weight difference between of the turbo setup but its not THAT drastic.

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
it shouldn't sit any different. Besides, it doesn't matter THAT much does it? Just do it and get it over with and take some pics. I doubt you'll even be able to tell the difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts