Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Go with the Boost Logic Kit. If you are auto, you can also go with their Built Tranny if you want more than 300rwhp. Their base kit is awesome for the price!!!

Ryan

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rwsupra.com said:
Go with the Boost Logic Kit. If you are auto, you can also go with their Built Tranny if you want more than 300rwhp. Their base kit is awesome for the price!!!

Ryan
No.. I am 5spd. Ive been looking at the BoostLogic kit but i really like some of the SP turbos.. and its so close to home.. Will the SP74 work on a N/A? ( of course with everything else that needs to be upgraded.) and will it be practical?

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
Call first. Most likely, those are for TT Supras. I'm sure they can handle an n/a-T conversion, though. Do a search for DaveH posts & you'll get a lot of n/a-T info/advice. Enjoy.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
blackNAsupra said:
No.. I am 5spd. Ive been looking at the BoostLogic kit but i really like some of the SP turbos.. and its so close to home.. Will the SP74 work on a N/A? ( of course with everything else that needs to be upgraded.) and will it be practical?
one of our CL members is putting a turbo on his SC300 this week.
Let me know if you want to know the details etc.

Dude's Performance is doing the work

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
call or make a visit to Sound Performance, they have done many n/a-t conversions and make parts for a turbo kit, they just dont make the whole thing. Let them know what you want to do and I'm sure they'll take care of you.

I'm not sure if something like the SP74 would clear the distributor on your n/a, but you can always go AEM like dave and not have that problem :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
blackNAsupra said:
Hey.. I live in chicago so im very close to Sound Performance. Looking at the different Sound Performance turbos (http://www.sound-performance.com/parts/turbokits.htm ) and kits.. I was curious as if these can go right on my N/A to make it a NA-T, or what else i would need to do this?
Yes SP can turn your car into a NA-T beast. They make their own manifolds and everything to go along with it. My advice would be to go down there and talk to Larry himself and get the info directly from him. Do some more research here on SF and check out the NA and TT differences because some of your q's can be answered there.

Kevin

PS. i am the one Goldark is talking about....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts