Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured you guys would get a kick out of this... I uploaded a video of me bracket racing two weeks ago (didn't get any of the 10 sec passes on vid). I friggin redlited and left the line like ass.... but the vid is still pretty cool to watch (and listen to). You can hear the car losing traction at around half track (tires squealing).

(3.2 meg) www.speedtoys.com/~daveh/93na-t/Supra66.AVI

(11.3 meg) www.speedtoys.com/~daveh/93na-t/Supra080.AVI

This is a HKS Dragger exhaust btw.

M

·
0 Posts
WHOOOHOOO!!

that is BAD A$$!!!

very nice run!

one question... what is THAT in the next lane?

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL.... that was a Subaru Legacy... heh heh.... damn Import Class... He ended up winning the bracket racing that day. He was dialed in at 17.7 and I was dialed at 10.9, so I had to sit there for almost 7 seconds after he took off. No wonder I redlighted.... Ha!

·
At My Signal Unleash Hell
820 Posts
DaveH said:
LOL.... that was a Subaru Legacy... heh heh.... damn Import Class... He ended up winning the bracket racing that day. He was dialed in at 17.7 and I was dialed at 10.9, so I had to sit there for almost 7 seconds after he took off. No wonder I redlighted.... Ha!
Dave, your car is simply bad ass. :eek:
I can only dream of being that fast...
I'm speachlees.. simply awesome... congratulations !!!

--Oliver

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Oliver! :D

Is the Dragger a bit louder on your car since it is n/a? and doesn't have the turbo there to quiet things? Or does it seem about the same as mine?

·
At My Signal Unleash Hell
820 Posts
DaveH said:
Thanks Oliver! :D

Is the Dragger a bit louder on your car since it is n/a? and doesn't have the turbo there to quiet things? Or does it seem about the same as mine?
Dave... I was wondering about that too.. so since I have few TT friends with draggers we started to compare.. at idle the NA and the TT sound about the same, at normal driving the NA is a bit louder than the TT.. but once you punch it.. the TT is way louder than the NA.
But the NA sounds really nice... a deep rombling sound. :D
Can you believe I still can't get in touch with toyotmoto.. he he.. they must have a lot of business :)
Take care

--Oliver

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, unfortunately I can believe it. I had absolutely no luck getting a hold of them. You should be able to get the manifold and the 3mm headgasket from Jarrett at Powerhouse though.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
it's not working for me

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you having trouble downloading it? or playing it? Try right-click and "save file as" to your hard drive. Use Windows Media Player to view it.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
SWEETNESS!!!

it works now... thanks for the help daveh...

GREAT VIDEOS !!! your car sounds really nice... WOW :eek:

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
your exhaust sounds great... is there a silencer that comes with the exhaust?

love the BOV sound... what kind is it?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;) :D :cool: ... hehehe... i give you mad props... lateZ

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey wishlist, thanks a lot. It's just a normal Dragger exhaust, I don't think they make a silencer for it.

It's a Greddy Type-R bov.... my friends call it the turkey gobbler. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts