Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so i tried to research and learn about the haltech and AEM EMS' but i have no clue what anything means....with that said i just want to know what everyones opinion/preference on these two standalone units. Or which one to go with...i am almost done piecing my turbo kit and I am looking for a standalone unit but i dont know which one to go with. If anyone can give me a link to a tread i could've missed that would be helpful too. Im sorry if this has been asked before but i couldn't find much on what i wanted to know....thanks in advance!

-TOU

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Haltech and AEM Make a Jumper Harness that plugs right into your factory harness. I believe it will require a slight wiring modification for the NA as far as the ignition is concerned. I have a Haltech E11v2 but I bought a 6 speed harness. definately doable though I know a lot of people use the AEM that way.

·
boost life
2,525 Posts
no jumper harness for aem its plug and play with exception of connecting map sensor and iat sensor takes all of maybe 15 minutes other then that plug and play into ge plugs

·
Registered
575 Posts
Go with the AEM EMS 1101, it is a direct plug and play into the 2JZ GE.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have had good luck with the Haltech ECU's. I have run the E6X and the E11V2. I now have a Motec M-800 going in soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.