Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm really interested in one. We should buy two a piece and then we could sell them for more once people want them. LOL, anyway I'm in for one.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone still want to turbocharge their NA?

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i'd be interested but right now, i am far from having enough money... spot me ;)

:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34829

Toyo won't sell the manifolds seperately at this time. The other options include the SP ceramic coated tubular header, dp, and wg($2800); FMAX cast manifold ($700); and Performance Factory tubular header and dp ($1600). Not sure what PHR has.

The SP set-up would be nice, but it's pretty expensive. The FMAX manifold has been called poor quality and doesn't flow that well. Performance Factory is willing to deal on theirs. I believe it's the one in the third pic: http://supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21705

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey guys just wanted you to know that i have heard good things about the FMAX manifold too. As in like around 500 horses being had outta kits using it. So i dont think its as bad as it is made out to be. I think once i do my kit that will probably be what i start at since i will be in the area of probably 300-400 horses and work my way up as my need for speed increases because i know it will.
Later,

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rob_O said:
I'd like to know it it's stainless or Mild steel and what wastegate it's designed to use.
Stainless steel. I'll try to find out about the wastegate.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Performance Factory Manifold == Fake??

Rob_O said:
Here's some more pics of the Performance Factory Manifold http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19777 Anyone got any pics of this manifold off the car? I'd like to know it it's stainless or Mild steel and what wastegate it's designed to use.
Man, those pics are not even of a 2JZ engine, and it's no supra either.

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
actually, it is a 2jz-ge engine that is in a 240 sx.

Slasher: what kind of group buy price is performance factory giving you. i would be down for their manifold and downpipe. do you know how much the manifold would be for a group buy on the f-max manifold? also, i would like to thank you for spending the time lookin into these group buys for those of us lookin to become na-t. :D

peace

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kdirty130 said:

Slasher: what kind of group buy price is performance factory giving you. i would be down for their manifold and downpipe. do you know how much the manifold would be for a group buy on the f-max manifold? also, i would like to thank you for spending the time lookin into these group buys for those of us lookin to become na-t. :D

peace
They want an exact number of people interested before they will give a price. Not sure about the FMAX because I'm looking for more than 500hp.

No problem. Just trying to save some money. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts