Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I'm really interested in one. We should buy two a piece and then we could sell them for more once people want them. LOL, anyway I'm in for one.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i'd be interested but right now, i am far from having enough money... spot me ;)

:D

·
Registered
752 Posts
hey all, i'm down and got the cash so if it's still on. let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34829

Toyo won't sell the manifolds seperately at this time. The other options include the SP ceramic coated tubular header, dp, and wg($2800); FMAX cast manifold ($700); and Performance Factory tubular header and dp ($1600). Not sure what PHR has.

The SP set-up would be nice, but it's pretty expensive. The FMAX manifold has been called poor quality and doesn't flow that well. Performance Factory is willing to deal on theirs. I believe it's the one in the third pic: http://supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21705

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey guys just wanted you to know that i have heard good things about the FMAX manifold too. As in like around 500 horses being had outta kits using it. So i dont think its as bad as it is made out to be. I think once i do my kit that will probably be what i start at since i will be in the area of probably 300-400 horses and work my way up as my need for speed increases because i know it will.
Later,

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
actually, it is a 2jz-ge engine that is in a 240 sx.

Slasher: what kind of group buy price is performance factory giving you. i would be down for their manifold and downpipe. do you know how much the manifold would be for a group buy on the f-max manifold? also, i would like to thank you for spending the time lookin into these group buys for those of us lookin to become na-t. :D

peace

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
kdirty130 said:

Slasher: what kind of group buy price is performance factory giving you. i would be down for their manifold and downpipe. do you know how much the manifold would be for a group buy on the f-max manifold? also, i would like to thank you for spending the time lookin into these group buys for those of us lookin to become na-t. :D

peace
They want an exact number of people interested before they will give a price. Not sure about the FMAX because I'm looking for more than 500hp.

No problem. Just trying to save some money. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts