Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DaveH disciple
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all SP members ! After many hours on working to my car with my uncle and 8500 $ CAN under the hood and electronics, my NA-T project is now over !!! I'll show you dyno sheet soon at 15-16 psi.... Just take a look guys ! :bigthumb:
JB







 

·
Newbie
Joined
·
11,221 Posts
Well glad to see you got back from the dyno and back safely :)

We wanna see numbers. 16psi sounds like fun. What IC pipings are those?
 

·
SF's Cleanest
Joined
·
7,179 Posts
The car looks great. Very nice job with everything from the motor to the interior to the exterior. Great job!!!

Only one suggestion: 98 headlights :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Look very nice!!! would be nice to see the dyno results!!!! good job
 

·
DaveH disciple
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
michaelvanle said:
Well glad to see you got back from the dyno and back safely :)

We wanna see numbers. 16psi sounds like fun. What IC pipings are those?
These IC piping are from a F-MAX turbo kit... Thx dude, do you have you the same setup on your car (525cc + LS400 MAF + AFC-II ????). I would like to have a basic setting like I asked you on my last thread you know...

Thx
JB
quebec city
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
i shoulda painted my shroud :beer: looks nice
 

·
Newbie
Joined
·
11,221 Posts
lelou21 said:
These IC piping are from a F-MAX turbo kit... Thx dude, do you have you the same setup on your car (525cc + LS400 MAF + AFC-II ????). I would like to have a basic setting like I asked you on my last thread you know...

Thx
JB
quebec city

You still don't have it tuned yet? Well I guess after reading some of the comments from your last thread made by others, I don't feel comfortable giving you the settings much.

Someone mentioned that on 525cc injectors and Lexus MAF, you may have to lean out as much as 20% as a base line. The setting that I have is like +5 thru +8 all throughout the rpm range.

I don't really know much about the Lexus MAF, as I'm an OBDII guy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
michaelvanle said:
You still don't have it tuned yet? Well I guess after reading some of the comments from your last thread made by others, I don't feel comfortable giving you the settings much.

Someone mentioned that on 525cc injectors and Lexus MAF, you may have to lean out as much as 20% as a base line. The setting that I have is like +5 thru +8 all throughout the rpm range.

I don't really know much about the Lexus MAF, as I'm an OBDII guy.
He said he's going to show us a dyno sheet... so I'm assuming he's going to go get it tuned.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top