Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah,

I need to find out what FMIC kit you guys are running.... i have a custom fabbed FMIC off of a damn EVO right now.... it looks small on my car and wont support as much WHP as i plan on making now....

I want to know what the best KIT for the NA-T is. I really like the Boostlogic kit, but it only supports 750whp, which i wont be running at the moment, but in the future i might be needing more than that... when i build the engine and upgrade tanny....

What other kits are out there?? I did a search and only found some threads about FMIC's alone....

Thanks!!!

-Mark

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Check out the post on eBay intercollers. Might be some helpful information, might not.

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, the ebay intercoolers are great and cheap but they start to rise on the bids sometimes. Also you may bid on an intercooler and find out that the only thing that comes with it is the intercooler not the pipes, installation etc.

Becareful theres a thread on ebay intercoolers so go check it out.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
mogallo said:
Yeah,

I need to find out what FMIC kit you guys are running.... i have a custom fabbed FMIC off of a damn EVO right now.... it looks small on my car and wont support as much WHP as i plan on making now....

I want to know what the best KIT for the NA-T is. I really like the Boostlogic kit, but it only supports 750whp, which i wont be running at the moment, but in the future i might be needing more than that... when i build the engine and upgrade tanny....

What other kits are out there?? I did a search and only found some threads about FMIC's alone....

Thanks!!!

-Mark
Our FMIC is rated at 750+rwhp. It is the same dimensions of the greddy 3 row and we have made well over 900rwhp on that. How much power are you looking to make? What turbo setup are you planning on running?

D

·
0 Posts
mogallo said:
Yeah, im not buying an intercooler kit off of ebay...... that thread didnt help.......
Greddy, HKS, Blitz make great intercoolers

Theres different websites like Horsepowerfreaks.com, Modacar.com, Suprastore.com, MVPmotorsports.com which have different intercoolers depending if its a 4 row 3 row and the dimensions.

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
racing fan said:
Our FMIC is rated at 750+rwhp. It is the same dimensions of the greddy 3 row and we have made well over 900rwhp on that. How much power are you looking to make? What turbo setup are you planning on running?

Okay, thanks man, im giong to be giving you a call tomorrow. Did you get my PM??

As for being 750+ whp on my NA-T ..... not anytime soon. I was looking far into the future in case i ever decide to do the 6sp and GTE swap or build the GE and get a bigger turbo..... so not anytime soon.

Current setup: is PT61 turbo, 550's, AEM EMS, 3mm HG and so on.....

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BDT-TT said:
Greddy, HKS, Blitz make great intercoolers

Theres different websites like Horsepowerfreaks.com, Modacar.com, Suprastore.com, MVPmotorsports.com which have different intercoolers depending if its a 4 row 3 row and the dimensions.

WOW.... im going to go ahead and play like youre joking....

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BDT-TT said:
What did you mean by that :dunno:

I was thinking that you were joking man.... im about 99% sure that everyone on these forums knows that Blitz, HKS, and what not make really good products.

Blitz, HKS, and Greddy don't, however, make a Toyota Supra NA-T FMIC Kit....

I know about the websites you mentioned, but thank you for trying to be helpful.

I was just trying to get a feel for what the NA-T guys were running, and wanted to get a little more information about what NA-T FMIC KIT was recommended... they keyword there is KIT...

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
mogallo said:
Okay... this thread has been up and im starting to guess that none of the NA-T owners use FMICS!!!!

What FMIC Kits are you guys running for crying out loud!?!?!?

It's probably because there are MANY threads about this topic as well as a VERY detailed one regarding eBay intercoolers that's still on page one. Do a search.

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jeremyhelling said:
It's probably because there are MANY threads about this topic as well as a VERY detailed one regarding eBay intercoolers that's still on page one. Do a search.

I dont post threads that i havent already searched for. I searched FMIC and FMIC KIT. Wasnt satisfied with the results... the threads you are speaking about are about FMIC'S only....

My specific question was about which KIT people had.... not about whether or not i should buy an ebay intercooler.... I dont feel like paying to have pipes custom fabbed at 80 dollars an hour.... If i did, i would just buy a Greddy 4 row and be done with it.

So far, the Boostlogic kit is the only one i know anything about thanks to Zohair...

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
mogallo said:
I dont post threads that i havent already searched for. I searched FMIC and FMIC KIT. Wasnt satisfied with the results... the threads you are speaking about are about FMIC'S only....

My specific question was about which KIT people had.... not about whether or not i should buy an ebay intercooler.... I dont feel like paying to have pipes custom fabbed at 80 dollars an hour.... If i did, i would just buy a Greddy 4 row and be done with it.

So far, the Boostlogic kit is the only one i know anything about thanks to Zohair...
Well in that case I guess you're right with your 'nobody with an NA-T has one' statement.

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jeremyhelling said:
Well in that case I guess you're right with your 'nobody with an NA-T has one' statement.

I'm guessing so.... so im just going to go ahead and order the Boostlogic kit tomorrow.... with all the different parts I have bought for my car, its about time i got something from BL!!! :D I'll let yall know how it works out!!!

-Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts