Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to purchase a turbo kit for my NA. I would like to know what kind of HP i will be running around once completed with kit+intercoolers. Also if any former NA owners have installed this kit on there own what problems did the run into. My car also has a 3 1/2 Boostlogic Midpipe was told would not fit becuase they dont align.

T04E Compressor on turbo with GN Turbine Side with .63 ar.,

38mm Tial wastegate vented to the atmosphere,

Wastegate dumppipe,

3" downpipe,

Cast-Steel manifold

3" K&N Filter

3" Midpipe

**The automatics will receive a TE44 turbo and 5spd PT52** This is not mandatory, it's just recommended if you are running the stock auto transmission.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much you think it would cost to purchase head gasgets?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um couple more ?'s sorry :( What all is a nessesary item to purchase and install when buying this kit(kinda on a budget). FMIC kit, Headgasket, BOV, Boost Guages, Fuel System?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Try to seek some used TT piston and rods,That way you'll know that you don't have to worry about high compresion, and it's a great upgrade till you want to reach @ 500 whp.

Do you want some bigger inj some RC engeneering 440cc they need the clips, thats to convert it so they fit on the stock harness?
Asking $225 shipped for them and they performe better then the RX-7 inj, they have 3 spray nozzals and the rx-7 has 2 nozzals.
I payed over $540 shipped for them

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
If you want to run less than 280hp then you will need:

--turbo
--mani
--downpipe
--wastegate if not internal on turbo
--dumppipe if external wastegate
--intake w/ filter
--tt/AM catback
--intercooler w/ piping and couplers
--AFR, preferably one that can be tuned and a dynotune
--misc tools, hardware, hoses

If you want to run more than 280hp then you will need to include to the list above:

--headgasket
--clutch kit or built tranny
--larger injectors
--TT/AM radiator

Good luck with the project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts