Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running a full aristo swap in my is300. I have been using my stock IS ECU and piggybacked for adjustments.

I stumbled across apost that says that I will fry my ecu if I 'm using low impedence injectors. I know that they are 440cc's from an aristo. I also know that my N/A ECU thinks its firing High Impedence injectors.

I need to know if the Aristo injectors are high impedence or low impedednce??

I have driven the car for 5K miles like this with no problem but if i need to get a resistor pack to correct any future problems then I will
thanks for your help

·
Registered
385 Posts
Most likely you have a high impedance injectors or else you would have fried your ecu already. I'm not sure what the aristos use, but the JDM supras use high impedance 440cc injectors. One way to verify is to unplug the connectors at one of the injectors, put an ohm-meter across the two leads of the injector, if the reading is approx btw 12 to 14 ohms, you have high impedance injectors and no further worries. If the reading is 2 to 4 ohms, you have low impedance injectors, stop driving the car until you get a resistor pack.

PM me if you ever need resistor pack. Hope this helps.

·
From the land down under
4,122 Posts
Worst first post ever...and thats really saying something, considering the utter drivel being spouted around here by new "members" since the "upgrade"

·
Registered
508 Posts
Worst first post ever...and thats really saying something, considering the utter drivel being spouted around here by new "members" since the "upgrade"
What happened here?

This thread is super old, Mr Ree... Just asking because I don't see any recent post before you.... I'm just being nosy. Nothing else to do. LoL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts