Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Wow.... thats my old Powerhouse setup. Too bad it's missing the manifold. Just to clarify, the turbo is a T66 with a .70 a/r turbine housing, it's a tial 46mm wastegate, and the downpipe is actually 3.5" (he says it's 3" on the ad). If you can find a Toyomoto manifold and spacer it is a killer setup.

disclaimer: I sold the kit some time ago and don't know if it is still in good condition.

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i e-mailed him the other day and he told me it was an f-max manifold, guess he didn't know what he had ! The manifold sold for $610 on ebay, how much do the toyomoto manifolds go for new?

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also would like to say sorry about the post, i thought the kit had the manifold included. The seller had the kit listed with manifold, but he also had the manifold listed for sale on ebay at the same time. I guess the post should now read Partial na-t kit for sale.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I'm pretty sure a new Toyomoto manifold is around $850.... but that was a while ago so you prob want to check with them on pricing.

Pak, I had a VPC, 550cc injectors and TT fuel pump. I could only run ~18psi before it would max out the injectors. I made 481rwhp on that setup at 18psi.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dave, if I was to buy the setup, all I would need is a manifold and I would be set? How much rwhp would I be able to make on stock NA automatic tranny? Will it be able to hold up with the kit? Would I need to buy new injectors etc...

K

·
0 Posts
DaveHenry: You wouldn't happen to have an old close-up picture of the tial/flange inlet union, would ya? From the looks of the picture on ebay the spacer flange(valve seat flange union to Tial WG) was welded to the inlet pipe.

Urmild: Hey wassup. I'm located in the N bay area. My NA-Turbo set-up is just sitting in my room waiting to go on. :) If ya want to check my set-up out your welcome to. email me at [email protected]

Mike

S

·
0 Posts
urmild said:
Dave, if I was to buy the setup, all I would need is a manifold and I would be set? How much rwhp would I be able to make on stock NA automatic tranny? Will it be able to hold up with the kit? Would I need to buy new injectors etc...
Ya i would really like to know this myself... so if u can answer plz do

RoB~

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Urmild: there is quite a bit of stuff you'd need. You can see he left the oil return line on the turbo, but I don't know if he still has the fitting at the oil pan. Also, I sold him the oil supply lines/fittings but I don't see that in the pictures. Next you need a intercooler and intercooler piping. Finally you need a fuel system, the stock system won't cut it, and you'll hurt your engine. You'd need a VPC, AFC, injectors and a fuel pump. And you'll need some gauges (egt, boost). The auto tranny will take about 350rwhp before it takes a big dump on you. :(

Mike, I have some pics at work.... shoot me a email tomorrow and I'll send them to you. There is a flange on the bottom of the Toyomoto manifold where a adapter bolted on, then the inlet of the WG bolted to that adapter, then the outlet of the WG went to the downpipe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts