Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Ok im going to get my turbo kit today or tomorrow and i need help with everything i need to get so far this is the stuff im getting this week.

1.)Apexi afc
2.)Apexi avc-r
3.)Boost,Fuel pres,Oil pres,Water temp,A/F gauges
4.)Turbo kit

What else do I need fuel injectors,stock tt fuel pump,head gasket?????
Im only running 8 psi so i dont think i need this stuff at this point.Let me know what you guys think thanks.

P.S.
I cant wait!!!LOL

·
Registered
476 Posts

I think intercooler, bov might help.....and I think search or else these peepz will get on you..... :stickpoke ......l8erz
Michael Nguyen

Reactions: michaelvanle

·
Registered
318 Posts
ummm youve never owned an avc-r have you? get a pro-fec s much easier to control and alot less head aches... dont get me wrong the avcr is great i have one myself but you need a fucking degree from apexi to get the damn thing to the boost level you want lol took me awhile to get it down but i like the profec's much better turn a knob and ur done

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool i will look into it thanks you will save me from having headaches.anything else you think i need?weres a good place to buy from im looking on ebay and some web sites just trying to save some money im spending a lot this week for all the stuff.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What gauges do you guys think i need??If i buy the greddy pro-fec i dont need a boost gauge and the apexi afc will help with the a/f right?so i dont need a a/f gauge?so i guess i just need fuel press,oil press,anything else thanks for the help guys..

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey,
I guess I should just buy the Greddy E-manage + Greddy profec e01 in stead of buying the AFC and AVC-R..Good choice you think?Now what gauges are important to have?

·
i'm AMAZING!
465 Posts
good luck with the NA-T project. Mine is being installed right now.

dunno what kit you're getting, but ic pipes will be necessary. i got the naperformance kit and then bought the boost logic ic pipes.

here's my thread with everything i got...minus the tranny, tranny cooler, fluidyne radiator and aap fans.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276326&page=1&highlight=na-t

Shaun

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
a10secstreetcar said:
What gauges do you guys think i need??If i buy the greddy pro-fec i dont need a boost gauge and the apexi afc will help with the a/f right?so i dont need a a/f gauge?so i guess i just need fuel press,oil press,anything else thanks for the help guys..

Boost / Oil Press / EGT

Those are the three.... in my clock hole i have my AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge. My Fuel Press gauge is under the hood attached to the FPR.

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
a10secstreetcar said:
ok cool i will look into it thanks you will save me from having headaches.anything else you think i need?weres a good place to buy from im looking on ebay and some web sites just trying to save some money im spending a lot this week for all the stuff.
Email me later or chat with me via aim at SupaSupraSE. My email is on my site at www.NAsolution.com. I can help you out and make sure you have everything you need, and save ya some money.

Regards,

-Johnny W.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
I've sold a few kits to FL in the last month, if this was bought from me I can gladly answer your questions. If not I can still help as long as the future products are purchased through me.

Forza,
Kevin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts