804 Posts
Xspower t61 single torbo kit with upgrades ss oil lines
Tt headgasket kit
Arp head studs
550cc(RC) injectors
Map ecu 2
Walbro 255

How much boost can I run and how much horsepwer u think I can get from these
I am in a good mood today, before the wolves come and kill you let me help you out.

1) Anywhere from 220hp all the way to ????, how much boost and blah blah blah makes a big difference

2) I know you are new but PLEASE, I beg you. If you are going to be on this forum, use the search button. It has all your answers. If it really doesn't then ask yourself is the question worth asking?

3) When I was NA-T, I made decent power running 5 psi on the same kit. Here is a video if you're curious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdSL_g1ktyI

That is the nicest anyone around here is going to be if you ask these questions. If you want to continue post at your own risk lol

· NOSUP4U
3,311 Posts
you can safely run 15-16 psi on 93 pump gas with that compression and your ecu. Should put you anywhere from 375-425 rwhp I would imagine with a good tune.

· Registered
4,623 Posts
..... That is until your XSpower bullshit china made header kicks out some slag and trashes the turbo; which implodes spitting pieces of metal into you intake and trashes your motor...

Please support the industry and buy real parts from real shops.. not crappy china made XSPower junk off ebay.

If you can't afford to do it right, don't do it.

· Registered
337 Posts
..... That is until your XSpower bullshit china made header kicks out some slag and trashes the turbo; which implodes spitting pieces of metal into you intake and trashes your motor...

Please support the industry and buy real parts from real shops.. not crappy china made XSPower junk off ebay.

If you can't afford to do it right, don't do it.
Well said,Sir

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.