Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 na-t with the boostlogic stage ii kit, t61 turbo, 2.5mm hg, AEM EMS, ect..

i was just readin up on some sticky's and came accross the TT head swap sticky again.... this time i got the thinking.....

would it really be worth swaping a tt head onto the NA block?

what are the real benefits of doing this?

i undersrtand that you have A LOT MORE parts options as far as camshafts, exhaust mani's, intake mani's, ect... is that correct?

but other then parts, is there any other real benefits of doing such a swap? or would a person be better off keeping the NA head and building that up with the same 5k that it would take to make the swap? i mean would it not be possible to get custom parts made ( as far as camshafts and wat not) and still be under the cost of the swap?

let me know what you guys think... im trying to plan ahead, FAR ahead, to what route im going to be taking with my NA-t, i am currently down with a 2nd blown w58 and awaiting for a 6speed swap, so this is not urgent...

all input is greatly appreciated.

·
wasting my life on SF
1,808 Posts
i think you answered you own question. the huge aftermarket for TT stuff, therefore the ability to make more power(via cams)

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
i think you answered you own question. the huge aftermarket for TT stuff, therefore the ability to make more power(via cams)
And he was saying with the money you would have to spend to do the swap and buy the TT parts, could you not just do the same with the NA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts