Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SOME REASON I STILL CANT RESPOND OR REPLY TO MY OWN POST HERE ON SF BUT I CAN STILL PM YOU AND YOU CAN PM ME!!

What is your First & Last name? Jay Crimiel
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? : 8179250519
What is your City? : fort worth
What is your State? : TX
What is your Zipcode? : 76123

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Because of my unfortunate "salvage" title now given to my supra by my insurance company they want to take it from me. but they for damn sure aint gettin the stuff i put on it!! if i sell the stuff i will have enough to buy the car back and bring everything back to standards on the car to reinstate my full comprehensive insurance. and the bastards took away the rental as soon as they called it salvage. how savage of them. now that i have bored you with specifics here's ALL MY HARD WORK all laid out nice and pretty for all you guys and vultures to grab. items are on a RUNNING car and in perfectly working condition, despite possibly being dirty.

550 denso injectors i just bought from someone here still in bubble wrap direct replacement to stock injectors using stock clips too 250 shipped ***SOLD**

CUSTOM LONG RUNNER STYLE T4 manifold w/ 3in CUSTOM DP 375 bucks
dp looks like a S with a 3-D bend to the righ. mani sits really low and allows for a very large turbo WITHOUT having to even touch the dizzy

AEM EMS 1101 for NA (YES, THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST I SOLD)**SOLD**
turbonetics t70 turbo brand frickin new 900
t57 xspower turbo WITH vband flange welded only needs new feed and return gaskets 300 shipped

turbonetics racegate wastegate unknown spring prolly 10-15 psi 175
used tial style wastegate 7psi spring 100

intercooler pipes (wouldnt recomend unless you got the mani and dp) 250

NA engine with XSPOWER headgasket less than 4000 miles with it on, put it on in november boosted the car in february 600

oem NA tranny with 2800 stall and busted NA tranny that is worth nothing to me 200 bucks PENDING TO PROJECTED

engine is complete but EMAIL/TEXT/ CALL for engine accessories my PM is always full of mail and id hate to not repsond as soon as possible to you.

there is no alternator though, i will be using that for someone else.

RAZE 18" bronze wheels with an aluminum polished lip no tires they are bald anyway and would only add weight SOLD TO SNAP PERFORMANCE

two HKS cam gears 80 bucks, one is new the other shows signs of use **SOLD**

ap3 RACING seat with rails but no brackets 150 (its really a nice seat but its imitation leather with a red and black color scheme really comfortable i might actually keep it for playin video games.....hmm

possibly more stuff to come!!!

***PLEASE DO NOT DELETE*****

REDLINE_SUPRA aka Jesse in midland tx can vouch for me (sold my tt AEM to him)
ANDREW_SUP can vouch for me (bought his hks cam gear)
VICOUS aka tyler can vouch for me (bought his NA AEM which i no longer have any use for)
kwiktoy can vouch for me (bought injectors from him but they were the wrong kind)
David From SNAP performance in TX can vouch for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts