Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2JZ MKII
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A close friend has an 04 STi and recently bought new injectors. In talking he mentioned that stock RX7 injectors are a direct fit into their fuel rails and manifolds. Also I believe that we (NA'ers) can use RX7 injectors as a direct fit in the rail and clip, so by deduction we should be able to use STi injectors if we get new clips. I believe STi injectors are in the 500cc area. Any one have experience with this? Might be another cheaper injector source.

·
Supra Ricer
345 Posts
did you know that STi injectors can be modded to 850s!! just have to cut the microweld off the end and they are 850s!! Nissan guys love em! Not really sure why your friend bought new ones but pick em up cheap, and if you don't I might be willing to...

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
I bought some rx7 550s and they are a direct drop in. Plugs into our stock clips as well. Although, I ended up paying over $300 because I also got them cleaned and flowed ($35 each). In the end, though, after they were cleaned, they all flowed within 1cc of each other.

·
Registered
53 Posts
jectors

I've got a standard wrx injector in front of me and its about 10mm shorter in overall length than an na soop injector, this may be an issue?

·
Registered
53 Posts
chill

PSiedSC300 said:
standard WRX injectors are NOT the same...i repeat NOT the same...
Ok then, chill mate

I was just making a comment about what i had in front of me, no need to get sand in your vagina.

·
Supra Ricer
345 Posts
no im not getting mad lol...sorry if i came off that way...i just can see how some topics get the same questions asked later on in the thread so i just wanted to make sure it was clear from the get go...not aimed at you :)....anyway, i think your STi's are different because we have a 2.5 liter version here...dont you guys get the original 2.0?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts