my car weighed in at 3190 with a few of my things in it

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
my car weighs only 3040lbs :)

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
LoL Thats without me in it. I am trying to get to atleast 2800lbs Cause I am thinking about going all motor for a litlle bit then asingle. So When i do drop a single and Fmic intercooler I will still be around the stock weight with me in it lol Its Not How much horsepower you have It how much power to weight ratio you have :) Plus I can go faster into and out of the corner :)

Dave quick question will a gte valve cover bolt on a ge head? I Must get rid of that dip in the valvecover for the na i am picking up a custom side intakemanifold next week. Thanks

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
*wishlist*supraTT said:
my car weighed in at 3190 with a few of my things in it
o ya.. that's without me on the scale..heh.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
2800 would be awesome... let me know if you get down to that.

I've been told the gte valve covers fit, but I've never tried them. I've actually been looking for them without any luck.

Xdreamer said:
LoL Thats without me in it. I am trying to get to atleast 2800lbs Cause I am thinking about going all motor for a litlle bit then asingle. So When i do drop a single and Fmic intercooler I will still be around the stock weight with me in it lol Its Not How much horsepower you have It how much power to weight ratio you have :) Plus I can go faster into and out of the corner :)
Dave quick question will a gte valve cover bolt on a ge head? I Must get rid of that dip in the valvecover for the na i am picking up a custom side intakemanifold next week. Thanks

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Thanks Dave I Will do That

1 - 9 of 9 Posts