Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, i am looking at a great MK4 which will run me about $14K, problem is that it has about 125K miles and its an auto. I found this kit http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/davehturbokit.html I am looking to just run pump gas and ill be happy with 7to11 psi boost for daily with maybe 310rwhp... Does anyone have any feedback on this kit? Would i need anything else, this sounds like a great deal. How hard would this be to install? Who here has done and how long did it take you? Thanks guys.

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
Thats not the full kit, you will still need oil lines , intercooler, and other necesarry things to make it work. The total cost should be about 3200 if you search around for good deals on the needed parts. By the way, boostlogic just came out with their na-t kit and its very nice.:D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much would the labor run up for evrything? i dont think this stuff is easty to install.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
1nline6 said:
How much would the labor run up for evrything? i dont think this stuff is easty to install.
The labor should run you up about $600.00-$1,000.00 depending on the shop. However this kit is easy to install. The only hard thing is drilling for the oil lines. The rest of it is just bolting on and on.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are there any kits with everything included? What would be the best "budget" turbo kit? Thanks guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts