Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything needed to turn your NA Supra in to a True Twin Turbo. It's a damaged 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo with a 6 speed transmission and targa sports top. It was involved in a accident at about 37 mph. The engines starts and runs but car is undrivable. I used only synthetic oil every 2500 miles. I am including some of the upgrades that are still on the car. They include a Blitz downpipe and a Blitz Nur-Spec Exhaust. Greddy boost cut controller. It has a Blitz front mount intercooler that has some fixable surface dings, but is still operational. The engine was Dyno tested two months before the wreck at 407 rwhp and 447 ft-lb! For larger pictures of the car, please visit www.aros.net/~akuma/crash or email me with any questions. This was a great car. It still has a clear title. I spent allot of money and time on this project. Great for an NA Supra, IS300 or SC300 swap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810577085

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
OMG!!! that sucks...are you sure that was only 37mph? well at least you are ok...sorry about your loss...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'd be surprised to see how much damage you can do at low speeds. My friend totaled her car at less than 7mph. Of course, that was a geo metro and not a supra.

·
Registered
759 Posts
That sucks dude. . .can't believe that was only 37 mph. Crashed my Datsun 280Z going 75mph and did a lot less damage than that (was extremly lucky.)

·
Registered
46 Posts
This car is currently on ebay for around 6k and it true, a crash at 30+/- mph will do this to a car. I remember one member, a while back saying how he say a Supra hit a wall at 70mph and have only a small dent. I went to tell him how the laws of physics don't allow for that type of mass hitting anything at 70 mph and only gettinga scratch!

The only thing that can take "hitting" concrete or anything else and bounce back on any car is the wheels! The doors, roof quarter panels etc are not made to come into contact with hard surfaces at ANY speed!

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
TTExtreme said:
I remember one member, a while back saying how he say a Supra hit a wall at 70mph and have only a small dent. I went to tell him how the laws of physics don't allow for that type of mass hitting anything at 70 mph and only gettinga scratch!
thats very true. if indeed someone smashed into a wall at 70 and the car wasnt badly damaged, the driver would have severe injuries due to the inertia... the "crushing" of the car absorbs the shock, and as long as the crushing does not happen to the passenger compartment (that is why there are crumple zones..) a car that looks to be damaged more will more than likely protect the passengers better in most circumstances..

and the damages dont look so bad... i have pictures of my stang after a head-on collision with a concrete wall @75mph if you wanna see some damage (but i came out literally without a scratch, doctors were amazed at the emergency room).. i also have pictures of a friend's 98 MKIV after a 95mph collision with a wall.... the front right wheel is higher than the roof.....but he came out with only minor injuries.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts