Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone here has converted their NA to a TT? :dunno: I have heared that the AEM unit can be used to run the TT setup, my question is would I have to use the TT Igniter? I have heared that most people just use the TT harness etc. But since this will be going into a Mark II (has 2JZ NA) there isn't a turbo wiring harness for it. Therefore, I will have to use the NA Harness and run it with the AEM unit. Any help in this swap would be great.. Thanks..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone ever use the non turbo wiring harness with an AEM???

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im about to go na-tt and i met a kid a few weeks ago who did it and hes using the na harness that was spliced into the tt harness and the tt computer, thats how my mechanic says hes doing it too.

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
so how much would it roughly cost to do the swap? (minus all the cosmetic kind of stuff like chroming etc.)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used engine (in Japan) $500
5 speed mission $450
PITA wiring $200

end result..... Priceless....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TURBO TOUCH RACING,

Are you going to run both computers, or just the TT computer? I can splice the 2 harnesses, but was trying to avoid it.. It really sucks..

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
I'm really debating if it would be good to get a NA and then convert to TT or to just save up more and get the TT....although it's getting harder to find any decent condition supras (unmolested, not modded)..these days...=P

1 - 8 of 8 Posts