Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ive searched, read, and just want to make sure one last time this will work. I kind of have a 94 tt. Last tuesday in the rain I unfortunately hit both walls on the bridge, and it is most likely totaled. Im thinking of buying it back, so that for insurance reasons, I could buy an na, and use everything out of my tt to do the swap. I just want to make sure that I will already have everything I need for the swap. Thanks in advance for your guys help. Also, do you guys think it would be easier to turbo the na, and not buy my tt back, or do the swap.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
gr400hp said:
Hi, Ive searched, read, and just want to make sure one last time this will work. I kind of have a 94 tt. Last tuesday in the rain I unfortunately hit both walls on the bridge, and it is most likely totaled. Im thinking of buying it back, so that for insurance reasons, I could buy an na, and use everything out of my tt to do the swap. I just want to make sure that I will already have everything I need for the swap. Thanks in advance for your guys help. Also, do you guys think it would be easier to turbo the na, and not buy my tt back, or do the swap.
Depends on how much you can buy the TT back for. How much did the insurance company tell you, you can buy it back for?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they still haven't decided. They are still extremely shocked at the value of a car made in 94. Im looking ahead, because Im a little bitter since I went from a tt supra, to a 4cyl ranger splash. So I want to do something as soon as I get my money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts