Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
sounds like a very interesting theory. how would this be a benefit though? i mean for the 1/2 na->t guys its a way for more air but what will this do just regular NA guys?

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
thescamp said:
Did you read the original post?

This means there won't be a restriction on the NA motor...

As for the NA-T guys the website mentioned states "When I had the flowmeter bench tested it flowed ... 300 CFM at 28 inches water." Lets say you're running 14.7lbs of boost (i know thats too much, but the math is easier this way) that puts your air ratio at 2:1, doubling your engine's airflow rate to 586cfm, at 6500 RPM and a volumetric efficiency of 85%. Now, those two airflow meters can flow 600 cfm on a turbo motor... Still giving you enough room to breathe up top. I think that the dual flapper will be a must for the NA-T guys, myself included, as soon as I perfect the setup. The non linear progression thing is making me worry.... But nonetheless... back to the drawing board!

see there is what i was talking about. how would this benefit just the NA guys, not the NA -> T ones. Obviously for the Turbo swap guys its a plus as you can have all sorts of fun adding air in and what not but standard NA's only have so much room to play with. so easy there killer :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.