Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a little late to post, but I'll be heading to Nanuet, rt59 car hangout tonight. I'm in my buddies Arctic Silver 996TT. Stop by and say hi if you see me. :)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
time to find new spots....the cops are just too damn aware of shit lately, takes the fun out of it, and ruins the night....:(

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Have you guys been getting busted up lately up there or something Marc?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Dan94TT said:
Have you guys been getting busted up lately up there or something Marc?
lets just say we really arent welcomed anymore....just not worth the hastle dealing with the dumbass fockin ricers who always end up ruining it for everyone else...last I checked this was AMERICA, why the hell cant we meet up in a public location, hang out, go to dunkin donuts, drink some cofee and bullshit about cars, what the fock, ya know?

time to find new spots as I said...my guess is central/south jersey....

·
Registered
23 Posts
that new spot off of the parkway was nice last nite..f*ckin mustang guys had to act like ricers...

A

·
0 Posts
New York/New Jersey meets aren't what they were 2 or 3 years ago. The North East's pot of rice has boiled over...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Five years ago at Nanuet was great, but nothing even came close to Fountain ave. in Brooklyn. Street races would go on for hours without interruption.
On a few occasions the NYPD raced a car or two.
It will never be the same =(

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I saw the 996, nice color but would rather see the Turbo SC!! I was there for maybe an hour. Place blows now. New spot would be key. Hopefully it will die down and we can back there minus the D-series Civic burnout contests.

·
Privateer
417 Posts
Justindd911 said:
I saw the 996, nice color but would rather see the Turbo SC!! I was there for maybe an hour. Place blows now. New spot would be key. Hopefully it will die down and we can back there minus the D-series Civic burnout contests.
hey arizona, come out to the mcdonalds parking lot in ledgewood this evening...first night of the cruise-in car show...maybe u can trailer your soarer there... :stickpoke :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
ricegti said:
hey arizona, come out to the mcdonalds parking lot in ledgewood this evening...first night of the cruise-in car show...maybe u can trailer your soarer there... :stickpoke :bigthumb:
What time do people show up for that? What time you gonna be there? Oh and you'll see the Soarer very soon. :)

·
Privateer
417 Posts
Justindd911 said:
What time do people show up for that? What time you gonna be there? Oh and you'll see the Soarer very soon. :)
people ususally start showing up after work...so like 5-6...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
ricegti said:
people ususally start showing up after work...so like 5-6...
damn thats early...what time u gonna be there tonight?? what other types of cars in attendance?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Its usually mostly Muscle cars or other domestics(ie Charlie will fit in nicley). A few Imports are their...nothing great. Some vettes and sometimes a Viper or 2. Its something to do on a Tuesday. I'll be there since its so close.

·
Registered
580 Posts
people meet up in wycoff every wed. if anyone wants to go. It seems like a big classic car meet, but I saw some imports and stuff there. Ill be heading over around 8pm tomorrow night if anyone wants to go.

·
Privateer
417 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
damn thats early...what time u gonna be there tonight?? what other types of cars in attendance?
it's an older crowd...they usually start to clear out around 8-830...

A

·
0 Posts
Damn, these are the parts of Jersey I really miss... Summer is coming :) enjoy !! Charlie, btw, have you shown FRC Joe your car yet?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts