Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supra or Nothing
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone around the Naperville, IL area own a supra? I currently live near 87th St in Naperville and rarely see supras around. I've seen a quicksilver one, a red one and a black one. I own a burgundy MK3 and drive around the area.

Anyways, is anyone intrested in maybe gathering up and "showing off" your supras. I would really be intrested in what type of monsters drive around this area.

peace, chicagosupra

·
Registered
520 Posts
i have a black mk3 supra. i live in wheaton. i would be up for a little supra get together, however i am at school right now, but ill be home this weekend, and hopefully ill have the supra back up and running by then. LMK

Dan

3,796 Posts
I live in Woodstock but I am currently going to school in southern Il. Ill be back in mid May.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Silver88Turbo said:
I live in Woodstock but I am currently going to school in southern Il. Ill be back in mid May.
hey, i think ive seen ur car around.. do you know the guy with the black supra, and where in carbondale do you live? i would love to check out you supra one of these days if you have it with you

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I had an 88 T Black Targa Supra when I lived in Highland Park...but i moved out of there and down to texas 2 years ago.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I use to live in hickory hills, but I only lived there 4 months before I moved back to Calif. didn't like it there at all. Naperville, isn't that like the number 1 place in America to raise kid? oh yea and i cant stand cicero!!!!! hate that damn street. :rant:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts